Visa Free Countries
Table of Contents
Permanently resident program in Portugal
The benefits of the program
You can take advantage of all the advantages and privileges of citizens and coexistence like them in Portugal in exchange for investing in them or trying to obtain a property in accordance with the laws of the State
- Stay in Portugal is not required for a permanent program where you can travel only once at the time of delivery Required Documents
- If you get a stay in a way or what is called a Gold Visa, you may be eligible for citizenship if the conditions are met.
- You can only wait 4-6 months for the residency program and this is a standard time
- You can retain your authenticity where the state allows dual nationality.
- Portuguese Consulate provides you with full support to be a resident.
- You can also enjoy support and protection from any EU Consulate
- You can access all EU countries
- Benefit like citizens and enjoy the full rights of all members of your family
- When you do not need to stay permanently in Portugal to maintain it.
- You can only transfer investment amounts immediately after completing your application as you cannot pay anything before
- Enjoyment of benefits for health insurance and free education in Portugal
- No language required to be fluent
- Benefit from tax exemptions if investing outside Portugal
- You can expand your business and invest in all countries of the European Union where the European markets include about 500 million people
- Take advantage of companies’ material incentives
- You can add all family members in one order
Conditions for obtaining a Golden Visa
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- In the last five years, a criminal crime-free record.
- Purchase an old renovable property for 350 thousand euros
- Purchase a new property with a value of 500 thousand euros
- The applicant must be in good health.
- The applicant must be free of any chronic diseases and in summary of the epidemic.
- An insurance must be paid on the applicant’s health at a value of 04 thousand euros and this is done annually
- Proof of wealth for applicant
- Applicant should have contributions to Portuguese investment funds
- He has the proof that the applicant has a steady function and a fixed source of income.
- One of the requirements of the State is that the applicant is not a member of a terrorist group or poses any danger to the country’s security.
Steps to obtain the Portugal golden bedding
- Processing of required documents, papers and certificates
- Travel to Portugal to complete the purchase of the property whether new or old and submit the residency application (you can do it remotely where passportGate helps you with this)
- This may result in you obtaining a temporary visa for two years and applying to the competent authorities
- Wait for 4-6 months when your application is approved.
- Transfer the required amounts after the initial approval of your application and not before it
- Travel to Portugal if your application is approved
- And then enjoy your permanent stay within the Portuguese States and coexist in them like native citizens.
- Five years later, the Golden Visa will qualify you for citizenship if the conditions are met.
(Note) The property must be preserved to ensure the renewal of your residency
Cost Of Obtaining Portugal Golden Visa
- Purchase a property with a value of 500 thousand euros in Portugal to a minimum
- Purchase an old renovable property for a minimum of 350 thousand euros
(Note) If you get a stay you can rent the property
- Contributions to Portuguese investment funds
- Payment of all government fees, application fees and health insurance
Family members who can be added to the program
- Unmarried children
- Children under the age of 18
- Parents over 65
- Siblings and parents under 65 years of age can be added provided they are financially added to the applicant.
What services does Passport Gate offer you?
- Arrange for the investors trip to Portugal to view properties.
- Complete purchase of the property through our partners in Portugal
- Assistance in collecting documents to submit an application to Portugal authorities
- Follow up on the residency status with the Portugal authorities
- Deliver the residency cards once issued to all family members
- Assist in renewing the residency cards before expiry
Portugal D7 visa
The Passive Income Visa for moving to the ocean, travel and citizenship in 5 years.
- Minimum applicant’s income : €705 per month
- Obtaining period : 2+ months
- Residing to qualify for citizenship : 5 years
The Portugal D7 visa, also known as the Passive Income Visa, is issued to financially independent foreigners. For example, pensioners and investors can qualify for a visa.
Article 58 of Law No. 23/2007, dated 07/04/2007, provides the visa rules.
Only foreigners from non-EU countries can apply for a Portugal D7 visa.
Applicants buy or rent residential properties in Portugal to get the D7 visa. They also prove a passive income of at least €705 per month.
After the D7 visa, a cosmopolitan gets a residence permit with the right to work in Portugal.
Residents must spend at least 183 days a year in the country to keep their status.
Benefits of the Portugal D7 visa
- Moving to Portugal at the lowest cost
- Visa-free travel across the Schengen Area
- Tax optimisation
- Portugal citizenship in five years
Travel Freely within the Schengen zone
- Czech Republic